Explore your Future With Us.
IT Implementation Engineer – Network/Security
We are on the hunt for a great IT Implementation Engineer – Network/Security to join our dynamic team.
- Are you able to understand Client needs and provide Technical solutions?
- Can you deliver successful end-to-end implementation projects?
- Looking for a new challenge to really use these talents?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this role could be a good fit for you :
- Work in a team of highly skilled implementation engineers
- Learn more with access to many different and new products and technologies
- Work in a friendly and enjoyable office environment
We are an IT Services Company that has a primary focus in Infrastructure technologies encompassing
- Data Management
- Backup/Recovery and DR
- Virtualisation – VMware/Microsoft
- Data Centre / Cloud Solutions
This key role is to work with the Implementation Team and engage with clients, providing design and implementation services for IT Infrastructure solutions and technologies with the primary emphasis on Networking and Security.
In addition to having excellent technical skills, you will need to be able to understand client needs and translate these into technical solutions. This requires a resourceful and dynamic individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to think outside the square.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with solution designs inclusive of the underlying technical architecture, systems assurance, delivery planning, implementation and presentation of the end solution to the client.
To be successful in the role, you will possess some or all of the following skills and experience,
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot enterprise solutions in the Networking and Security space
- Mid to high-level degree of knowledge of networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, routing, switching across wired and wireless networks.
- Mid to high degree of knowledge and experience in some or all of the following equipment:
- Cisco Catalyst/Nexus routers;
- Cisco ISR/ASR routers
- Cisco WLC
- Cisco Meraki
- ArubaOS/CX switches
- Aruba Instant
- Aruba Mobility Controller
- High/mid-level degree of knowledge and experience in at least one of the following firewall technologies, Palo Alto, FortiGate and Sophos
- Understanding of virtualisation and system consolidation technologies, especially with respect to networking in this area
- Understanding and knowledge of networking technologies to a configuration level
- Good understanding of Enterprise Security products such as Firewalls, Server protection, Identity and Access Management, Email security etc
- Implementation services experience working with customers
- Technical IT knowledge with the ability to understand emerging trends and technologies and how to apply them in customer environments.
- Pre-requisite high-level written and verbal communications skills, plus an ability to communicate at all levels
- Possess a current driver’s licence and vehicle
Ideally, your previous industry experience will include
- 3+ years working in IT Services, preferably in a solution delivery role
- 3+ years working with Networking products
- 2+ years working with security products
- Industry/Vendor certifications or accreditations
- Prior experience with a systems integrator will be well regarded.
On offer is a generous negotiated salary package commensurate with qualifications, experience and ability to perform this role. Please use the ‘Apply’ Button now and send your details, a recent resume, and a Covering Letter summarising your fit to this key role.
NO RECRUITERS, THANK YOU!