Explore your Future With Us.
IT Implementation Engineer – Backup/Storage
Key Selling points:
- Work in a team of highly skilled implementation engineers
- Learn more with access to many different and new products and technologies
- Work in a friendly and enjoyable office environment
- Are you able to understand Client needs and provide Technical solutions?
- Can you deliver successful end-to-end implementation projects?
Looking for a new challenge to really use these talents?
At Perfekt we are a fast growing IT Services Company that has a primary focus in Infrastructure technologies encompassing
- Data Storage
- Backup/Recover and DR
- Virtualisation – VMware/Microsoft
- Data Centre / Cloud Solutions
This key role is to work with the Implementation Team and engage with clients, providing design and implementation services for IT Infrastructure solutions and technologies with a major emphasis on Backup/Recovery.
In addition to having excellent technical skills you will need to be able to understand client needs and translate these into technical solutions. This requires a resourceful and dynamic individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to think outside the square.
In this role you will be responsible for the solution design inclusive of the underlying technical architecture, systems assurance, delivery planning, implementation and presentation of the end solution to the client.
In addition to having superior technical skills, you will need to be able to understand internal and external clients’ requests and respond quickly and effectively. This requires a resourceful and dynamic individual with excellent communication skills and high levels of priority awareness.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and experience,
- Ability to architect enterprise solutions in the Microsoft, VMware, and Data Storage and protection space
- High degree of knowledge and experience working with Backup systems, particularly Commvault, Netbackup, Veeam & SaaS based backup solutions.
- Understanding of virtualisation and system consolidation technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Understanding and knowledge of storage technologies down to a configuration level
- Implementation services experience working with customers
- Technical IT knowledge with the ability to understand emerging trends and technologies and how to apply them in customer environments.
- Pre-requisite high-level written and verbal communications skills, plus an ability to communicate at all levels
- Possess a current Drivers Licence and Vehicle
Ideally your previous industry experience will include
- 5+ years working in IT Services, preferably in a solution delivery role
- 3+ years working with backup products – preferably Commvault
- 3+ years working with storage, and server infrastructure
- Industry certifications or accreditations (eg: VCP, MCSA/E, Dell Technologies(EMC), HPE, Commvault Certified Services Associate – CVCSA etc.)
- Prior experience with a systems integrator will be well regarded
On offer is a generous negotiated salary package commensurate with qualifications, experience and capacity to do this and any future role. Please use the ‘Apply’ Button now and send your details and a Covering Letter summarising your fit to this key role.