Explore your Future With Us.
IT Account Manager | IT Infrastructure/Cloud/Managed Services
Perfekt is on the hunt for an outstanding BDM to join our growing, dynamic Sales Team in WA (Perth and Surrounds)
Join us and:
- Work with realistic, achievable, consistent, uncapped, extremely rewarding commission plan, $265K+ OTE
- Work on exciting projects with incredible clients,
- Room to grow and develop with multiple opportunities in the organisation,
- Receive on-going training and great benefits, in a secure, energetic and motivating environment.
- Access flexible working arrangements
- Work with an outstanding team of highly experienced and knowledgeable pre-sales engineers to support you with your customers.
- Continuous learning with access to many different and new products and technologies
- Add Poker nights, fun team activities and monthly socials (when restrictions allow) for a great company spirit and interaction.
Established in 1998, and celebrating our 22nd anniversary, Perfekt is a 100% Australian owned IT Digital Transformation organisation. We work heavily in the Essential Services space (health, government, education, utilities, banking etc) with a highly stable, established team and customer base. The combination of the Perfekt teams’ exceptional expertise, our continuous success with our customers and deep global vendor relationships with high tier partnerships and multiple awards each year, has made us one of the most competitive, highly regarded, reputable and consistent IT Digital Transformation organisations in the country.
The Perfekt Role:
- You will be reporting to your Sales Manager in a highly autonomous fashion
- Find and Qualify in and out high complexity Infrastructure/Cloud/Managed Services solutions. Efficiently and effectively involve pre-sales
- C Level customer meetings
- Ability to facilitate, challenge, WIN New Business
- Technical comprehension, ability to conceptualise complex IT solutions
- Sales Drive/Common Sense a must
- Maintaining CRM for managing sales process and pipeline
- $265K+ OTE uncapped package
Essential Experience to include:
- 5+ years sales experience selling IT, Infrastructure, Storage, Backup/DR, Cloud, Managed Services
- Proven track record with ability to achieve sales targets
- Strong analytical, negotiation skills and business acumen
- In-depth knowledge of market insights related to IT Infrastructure, Storage, Backup/DR, Managed Services and Cloud
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as solid leadership skills.
- BYO and grow your customer base
Please use the ‘Apply’ Button now and send your details and a Covering Letter summarising your fit for this key role.