Explore your Future With Us.
Customer Support Officer (Managed Services)
- Do you have a genuine passion to be part of a growing team?
- Are you able to understand Client needs and provide Technical solutions?
- Looking for a new challenge to really use these talents?
At Perfekt we are a fast-growing IT Services Company that has a primary focus in Infrastructure technologies encompassing
- Data Management
- Virtualisation – VMware/Microsoft
- Data Centre / CLOUD Solutions
- Managed Services
This key role is to work as part of the Managed Services Operations Center Team and engage with customers, providing support to managed services clients.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Install, maintain, and undertake necessary upgrades of all hardware, software, operating systems, and applications
- Troubleshoot system problems and find workable solutions to software and hardware problems
- Respond and resolve Level 1 & 2 technical issues
- Assist in the configuration, optimization and maintenance of various computer infrastructure and web technologies
- Assess software needs and manage installations
- Assist with maintenance and replacement of peripheral equipment
In addition to having superior technical skills you will need to be able to understand client requests and respond quickly and effectively. This requires a resourceful and dynamic individual with excellent communication skills and high levels of priority awareness.
This is predominantly a services delivery role where the key function will be focused around Compute, Backup, Storage, Network, Security, and other Managed Services provided by Perfekt. The successful candidate will be required to follow regular procedures to ensure all service level agreements are being met.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and experience,
- Understanding of virtualisation and system consolidation technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Technical IT knowledge specifically around backup technologies such as Commvault and Veeam
- Ability to develop basic scripting to automate procedures where required
- Good written and verbal communications skills are required to interact directly with the technical teams of Perfekt clients
- Exposure and basic knowledge of database systems (SQL, Oracle) specifically in relation to backup and recovery
- Technical documentation
- Process focused
- Attention to detail
- Possess a current Drivers Licence
Ideally your previous industry experience will include
- 2+ years working in IT Services, in a Post-Sales or service delivery capacity
- 2+ years working with IT infrastructure such as compute, backup, storage and networking
- Related Industry certifications or accreditations
- Prior experience with a systems integrator will be well regarded
Please use the ‘Apply’ Button now and send your details and a Covering Letter summarising your fit to this key role.
NO RECRUITERS THANK YOU