Mining is at a crossroads, facing intense competition, margin pressure and a highly volatile marketplace. Predictive data analytics that delivers real time insights to monitor asset performance, help reduce unplanned maintenance and increase asset lifetime, cutting cost and improving productivity are playing an increasingly important role in future-proofing forward-thinking mining companies.
Perfekt’s Predictive Analytics Platform as a Service offers a high value, low fuss and proven approach to real time data analytics that can be deployed on a project-by-project pay-as-you-go basis.
Discover how a Predictive Analytics Platform as a Service can:
· Accelerate innovation
· Manage complexity
· Reduce risk
· Help control cost
Perfekt is a highly credentialed technology specialist with a strong track record and rigorous approach to data engineering, leveraging its data integration and analytics platforms to create cost effective and impactful Predictive Analytics Platform as a Service solutions for the mining sector.
Read about the latest changes in data storage and processing compliance, and discover the real cost of non-compliance and how it could impact your business.
- How cloud computing environments are adding to the compliance burden.
- How regulatory frameworks differ from country to country, creating a logistical compliance headache.
- How adhering to different regulatory requirements has created an administrative challenge that further complicates the compliance task.
Get ahead of your compliance challenges today
Understanding your vulnerabilities and potential adversaries is the first step in protecting your organisation against cyber threats. Knowledge is power and the more you know, the harder it will become to mount a successful attack!
The latest Application Usage and Threat Report (AUTR) from Unit 42, presents the latest research findings on attack and threat trends including:
- Key adversary groups – their Tools, Tactics and Procedures (TTP’s)
- Remote and SaaS-based application usage trends and vulnerabilities
- The top 10 applications delivering unknown malware threats
Download the report for these illuminating insights and actionable recommendations that will help reduce the attack surface and build a proactive defense plan for your organisation.
Every day, your business is confronted with unprecedented challenges in protecting, backing up and recovering data. Conventional approaches no longer work in the world of virtual servers, consolidated data centres, and extraordinary data growth.
This white paper from Commvault discusses 5 smart data protection strategies, including how to:
- Move on from legacy backup systems to back up in allocated timeframes
- Minimize redundant data for a faster, more efficient network
- Move your individual backup tools to a single, integrated platform
- Fully automate backup and recovery processes for built-in security and efficiency
- Use storage tiers to improve data times and put the pieces back together
Today, it’s commonplace to see news reports of security breaches. Safeguarding your company’s data is of utmost importance. Yet building and enforcing protections can be a challenge when there are so many employees who require privileged access to your firm’s most critical data.
This practical step-by-step guide from Beyond Trust will help you quickly make progress to protect against data breaches and discusses:
- Controlling user privileges within your environment
- Reducing the surface area against which you can be attacked
- Building a privileged access management strategy
It’s well recognised that the internet of the future is going to have to cope with content that is much more bandwidth-intensive, and some cloud and co-location services may not be able to keep up.
Edge Computing might be a solution to help companies prepare now to avoid network congestion and poor performance issue in the future. We recommend this research paper from Tech Research Asia, which covers:
- An explanation of what Edge Computing is and is not
- The technical reasons and business drivers for adoption
- Examples of possible applications in the future
- A checklist of strategy questions to help prepare your organisation
Digital Transformation is an important agenda item, yet few organisations make it a top priority. A white paper from Tech Research Asia and Hitachi will help you move from just thinking about it to actually implementing it.
The paper will guide you through a Digital Readiness Health Check and explain how to take digital transformation to the next level by:
- Deepening your digital readiness
- Overcoming internal culture that prevents digital projects
- Identifying great digital successes in your industry and applying those lessons to your processes
- Implementing digital projects that are genuinely transformational